Welcome back HPA families!
We look forward to seeing you at Meet the Teacher on Tuesday, August 10.
Meet the Teacher
Tuesday, August 10
You can drop in from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Here are some guidelines to assist you:
- Please enter through the main doors.
- If you have any outstanding fees, you will have the opportunity to pay them at this time.
- To receive your schedule, we must have a completed student lunch form. To expedite the process, we have placed the online application link on our website. You may fill it out at home and print it. If you have a copy when you arrive, you will be able to go directly to the kiosk to pick up your student schedules. This will save you time waiting in line. Elementary students do not need to pick up schedules but do need to fill out this form.
- The schedule will have your student’s classroom(s) where you will go to meet your student’s teacher(s).
- If any concerns or changes are needed to a student’s schedule, guidance counselors will be on hand to help you fill out a change request form.
- During “Meet-the-Teacher,” you will also be able to do the following:
- Purchase or pick-up pre-ordered uniforms
- Register for an upcoming PSAT/SAT/ACT date
- Sign up for the Extended Day (After School) Program (2:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
KINDERGARTEN: Kindergartners will be on a staggered start for the first day of school. If you have not received word about your student’s day and arrival time, please get in touch with Kelly Buster, Elementary Assistant Principal, at [email protected]
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS: Lists for elementary and middle school are on our website. High school lists will be available at Meet the Teacher. BACK TO SCHOOL SAFETY MEASURES: Teachers and staff are back on campus, and we are looking forward to the students' return on Thursday, August 12. Over the past year and a half, the commitment and sacrifices of the HPA family have been exceptional, and we know that spirit will continue during the upcoming school year. We continue to monitor requirements regarding COVID-19, and you will find safety measures posted on our website. We will continually update them as needed.
Important Dates and Times
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Thursday, August 12
DOORS OPEN: MONDAY - FRIDAY at 7:15 a.m.
FRONT OFFICE HOURS: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HOURS: 8 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
MIDDLE SCHOOL HOURS: 8 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
HIGH SCHOOL HOURS: 8 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL: Report to Performing Arts Center for announcements before first period