April 18, 2022
OPEN HOUSE/NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
We look forward to welcoming new members to the HPA family during our New Student Registration/Open House on Saturday! We will also offer tours and meet prospective families who would like to learn more about us, so please join us if you are thinking about applying for openings as they become available. We will have a number of teachers and staff members available to answer any questions you might have.
Registration for all new students for the 2022-2023 school year will be in the main lobby of High Point Academy:
Saturday, April 23
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
High Point Academy Main Lobby
6655 Pottery Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303
What should I bring?
- A copy of your student(s) birth certificate.
- The SC DHEC Immunization form or SC DHEC Religious Exemption form.
- Proof of Residence: This must show that the residence is in the state of SC. Examples of acceptable Proof of Residence include an SC driver's license with your current address, property tax bill, water bill, electric bill, garbage bill, gas bill, or cable bill. (This must be something that is attached to the home.)
- A copy of any IEP or 504, if applicable. (Special Education).
- Payment for the registration fee of $50 for elementary, and $100 for middle and high school.
- If your student is homeschooled, please bring appropriate documentation and personal records to meet the state requirements.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Cindy Pizor at [email protected].
Welcome to the Grizzly family!
*As openings become available, students on the waiting list will be contacted, so families who are interested can continue to apply online, and join us on Saturday for the Open House/Registration.