October 24, 2021
We will celebrate 2021 National Red Ribbon Week this week, Monday, October 25 - Friday, October 29, with different dress-up days. This year's theme is Drug-Free Looks Like Me™.
- Monday: Rally in Red; Stand up Against Drugs - Wear Red Day (red uniform shirt)
- Tuesday: Team up Against Drugs - Wear Your Favorite Team Jersey Day (with approved uniform pants/skirts)
- Wednesday: My Future is Too Bright for Drugs - Dress for Success Day (school appropriate)
- Thursday: Put a Cap on Drugs - Wear Your Favorite Hat Day (with uniform dress)
- Friday: Our Character is RED (Really Excellent Decision) - Dress Like Your Favorite Book Character Day