High Point Academy’s Extended School Choice Program is an opportunity for students to continue their day in the same safe environment which they are familiar and comfortable. Teachers will facilitate homework and activity time making the most of each moment. The program is offered Monday through Friday 3:30-5:30 on normal school days. There are two pick up times 4:30 & 5:30. Late pick up charges will be incurred after 6:00 P.M. The After School Program will NOT be provided on any bad weather days, early dismissal days, or days that school is not in session. If you have any questions please contact Amy Kuhns at email@example.com.
Please note the after school program is only offered to High Point Academy students.
Our After School Program:
- Emphasizes cognitive development, while building self-esteem in a fun environment
- Allows children the opportunity to work with peers as well as individually
- Promotes creativity through learning-focused plans
|3:25 – 3:35 P.M.||Snack|
|3:35 – 4:20 P.M.||Homework|
|4:20 – 5:30 P.M.||Activity Time|
|4:30 P.M. & 5:30 P.M.||Pick Up Times|
|$20 Per Week, Per Child||Regardless of Days Attended|
|Payments Made in Advance Weekly or Monthly||Cash, Debit, or Credit Cards Accepted|
|$10 Registration Fee||One Time Payment Per Child|
|Late Pickup Fees:||6:02pm = $5, 6:03pm = $10, 6:04pm = $15, 6:05 = $20, etc.|
- NO After School Program available on school/regular holidays
- Multiple discipline referrals could result in child being dismissed from program